Sunday, September 9, 2012

Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet



Yeah, the much awaited Graphic 45 Nutcracker papers are finally out. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep properly the night before and was out waiting for the shops to open the following morning. I know it sounds so silly, but Nutcracker, Sleeping Beauty and Swan Lake are my favourite ballet pieces. So I really cannot resist the moment I saw them.

Hubby was so nice to share the little bit of excitement with me by allowing me to work on the papers the day itself.


Love the theatre kind of feel in this layout. Hence I tried to create a stage with some ballerina circling around it.


Spent lots of effort and enjoyment fussy cutting the lovely papers. Everything just look so nice.


Spent also lots of effort glittering and glossy accent most of the stuff that was fussy cut.


Decorated Clara's dress with ribbons and blings.


And I extra love the Stampendous shaved ice fragments. Just so apt for the Christmas theme and easy to use. You can adhere these fragments either using gel medium or acrylic paint or any liquid glue. Though I like gel medium best as it dries clear and it's not that thick.

Materials Used: Graphic 45 Nutcracker pattern paper, Prima Vintage trinkets, crystal swirls and pebbles, Stampendous Fragments, Doily paper and mists.

No comments:

Post a Comment